1. SAFETY INFORMATION
Before the installation and use of the appliance,
carefully read the supplied instructions. The
manufacturer is not responsible if an incorrect
installation and use causes injuries and damages. Always
keep the instructions with the appliance for future
1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety
Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
• Do not let children play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the appliance when
it operates or when it cools down. Accessible parts are
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
• Only a qualified person must install this appliance and
replace the cable.
• Do not operate the appliance by means of an external
timer or separate remote-control system.
• Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be
dangerous and may result in fire.
• Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off
the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a
• Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.