Low pressure valve
Air Purging and Leakage Test
Outdoor Condensate Drainage (only for Heat pump unit)
During heating operation, the condensate and defrosting
water should be drained out reliably through the drain hose.
Install the outdoor drain connector in a 25 hole on
the base plate and attach the drain hose to the connector
so that the waste water formed in the outdoor unit can be
drained out .The hole diameter 25 must be plugged.
Installation of Outdoor Unit
Incorrect wiring may cause malfunction of spare part.
After the wire has been fixed, ensure there is free
space between the connection and fixing places
on the lead wire.
-1.0 10 pa
1. Connect charging hose of manifold valve to charge end of low pressure
valve (both high/low pressure valves must be tightly shut).
2. Connect joint of charging hose to vacuum pump.
3. Fully open the handle of Lo manifold valve.
4. Open the vacuum pump for vacuumization. At the beginning, slightly
loosen joint nut of low pressure valve to check if there
is air coming inside (If noise of vacuum pump has
been changed, the reading of multimeter is 0). Then
tighten the nut.
5. Keep vacuuming for more than 15mins and make
sure the reading of multi-meter is
6. Fully open high/low pressure valves.
7. Remove charging hose from charging end of low pressure valve.
8. Tighten lid of low pressure valve. (As shown in Fig.10)
chematic diagram being reference only, please refer to
Whether to plug other holes will be determined by the dealers according to actual conditions.
Hose (available commercially,
inner dia. 16mm)
real product for authentic information.
Remove the handle on the right side plate of outdoor unit.
Take off wire cord anchorage. Connect and fix power cord
and signal control wire (only for heat pump unit ) to
the terminal board. Wiring should fit that of indoor unit.
Fix the power cord and signal control wire
(only for heat pump unit ) with wire clamps
and then connect the corresponding
Confirm if the wire has been fixed properly.
Reinstall the handle.