Press SHIFT+RANDOM during stop.
“RANDOM ON” appears on the TV screen and “RANDOM”
lights up on the unit’ s diaplay .
Press c to start random playback.
To stop random playback
To cancel random playback
Press SHIFT+RANDOM again during stop. “RANDOM OFF”
appears on the TV screen and “RANDOM” disappears and the
unit goes back to normal playback.
During random playback you cannot skip back to the previously
played track with r.
RANDOM PLAYBACK (CD ONLY)
All tracks on the disc can be played randomly .
To check the program
Press i or k repeatedly during stop in programed playback
With each press, the track numbers appear in the order
programed on the unit’ s display .
To clear the program
Press C during stop in the programed playback mode.
• The program is also cleared in the following cases.
- The disc tray is opened.
- The function is switched.
- The power is turned of f.
To clear a programed track
Press i or k to display the track, and then press C.
To add tracks to the program
Press i to display the last order , and then repeat steps 2 and 3
during stop in the programed mode. The new tracks are added
to the end of the program.
Programed playback for MP3 disc
1. Press SHIFT + PRGM to enter the program mode.
Selecting “PROG-END” from PLA Y MODE with i,k,j or l
also enters the program mode.
2. Press i,k,j or l to select the folder and press ENTER.
3. Press i,k,j or l to select the file to be programed.
4. Press c or ENTER.
The selected file is programed.
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 to program other files.
6. Press s and then press c to start playback.
• Next time the unit enters the program mode, the previous
program is cleared
Total programed file
Current programed file