To make a call:
1. Touch on the Home Screen.
2. Key in the number you wish to call.Key in the number you wish to call.
3. Tap or to dial.
• You can also assign names to the call buttons and modify the functions of the SIM cards from
Dual SIM card settings
• If there is only one SIM card installed, press or to dial.
4. Tap to end the call.
Setting up your contacts list
Adding a new contact:
To add a new contact:
1. From the Home Screen, touch then select .
2. To save a new contact to your ASUS PadFone E, tap Device. To save a new contact to your
SIM card, tap the SIM account.
3. Key in the details of the new contact, then tap Done.
To import contacts:
1. From the Home Screen, touch then tap > Manage contacts.
2. Touch Import/Export then tap the SIM that contains the contacts you want to import tothe SIM that contains the contacts you want to import to you want to import to
3. Tap Device then tap the contacts.
4. When done, tap Import.