Mainnce & Care
1. Empty dirt container when the dirt reaches
the “full” line.
2. Check the pre-motor filters at least once a
month and clean and replace as needed.
3. Check and replace the post-motor filter
NOTE: More frequent filter cleaning may be
necessary if you are vacuuming new carpet,
fine dust or have allergy concerns.
Follow the instructions on the following pages
to perform these simple maintenance steps.
Empty dirt container
1. Unplug the cleaner from the electrical outlet.
2. Remove the Easy Empty dirt tank from
the vacuum base by pushing the container
3. Hold the dirt tank over a garbage bin. Press
the bottom lid release button on the back of
the dirt container to empty dirt.
4. Return the easy empty dirt container on
the vacuum base.
NOTE: The dirt container may be washed in
warm water with mild detergent. Make sure
it is completely dry before replacing.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, turn power switch o
and disconnect polarized plug from electrical outlet before
performing maintenance or troubleshooting checks.