5. Cord tidy
7. Dough hooks
1. Eject button
2. Turbo knob
3. Shift knob
4. Speed knob
5. Rangement du cordon d’alimentation
7. Crochet à pétrir
1. Bouton d’éjection
2. Fonction turbo
3. Bouton de sélection de la plage de vitesse
4. Réglage des vitesses
5. Porta cables
7. Ganchos para amasar
1. Botón de expulsión
2. Control turbo
3. Control de cambio
4. Control de velocidad
5. Scomparto per cavo di alimentazione
7. Ganci da impasto
1. Pulsante di espulsione
2. Selettore turbo
3. Selettore Cambio
4. Selettore della velocità
1. Please read through the following safety precautions
carefully before switching the Hand Mixer ON.
2. Keep this instruction manual in a safe place for future
reference. Keep the sales receipt and, if possible, the
gift box with the inner packaging.
3. Failure to follow all the instructions listed may result in
electric shock, fire or serious personal injury.
4. Before plugging the Hand Mixer into the mains
electrical supply, check that the voltage and power
supply comply with the specifications indicated on the
rating plate of the appliance.
5. This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep
the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
Appliances can be used by persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe way and if they understand the
hazards involved. Children shall not play with the
6. Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is
left unattended and before assembling, disassembling
or cleaning. Switch off the appliance and disconnect
from supply before changing accessories or
approaching parts that move in use. Warning: Potential
injury from misuse. Regarding the instructions for
cleaning surfaces in contact with food thanks to
refer to the below paragraph "cleaning" in manual.
Regarding the instructions for the use of accessories,
operation times and speed settings, thanks to refer to
the below paragraphs.
7. Always place the Hand Mixer on a stable, flat heat-
resistant surface. Ensure that the surface can take the
weight of the unit during use.
8. The Hand Mixer is intended for DOMESTIC USE
ONLY and should not be used for commercial
9. Avoid contact with moving parts. Keep hands, clothing,
as well as spatulas and other utensils away from
beaters during operation to reduce the risk of injury to
persons and/or damage to the Hand Mixer.
10. The use of attachments not specifically recommended
by the manufacturer must not be used, as they may
cause personal injury or damage to the appliance.
11. Make sure that the Hand Mixer is switched OFF and
remove the plug from the mains electrical supply when
it is not in use, before it is cleaned and when it is being
12. To unplug the Hand Mixer, grasp the plug firmly and
remove it from the mains electrical supply. DO NOT
PULL ON THE CORD. Avoid handling with wet hands.
13. Check the Hand Mixer power cord regularly for
damage. If the power cord is damaged in any way, it
must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid
an electrical hazard.
14. Do not allow the power cord to hang over sharp table
edges or come into contact with hot surfaces.