Press POWER button (3) to turn on/off the unit.
The DVD video display of the in-dash unit will not operate while the vehicle is moving. This is a
safety feature to prevent driver distraction. In-dash DVD video functions will only operate when
vehicle is in Park and the parking brake is engaged. It is illegal in most countries for the driver to
view video while the vehicle is in motion.
1. - Touch panel
2. - Remote sensor
3. - Turn the unit on/off
4. - Select the following sources:
>Disc (when disc inserted)
>USB (when USB connected)
5. - Navigation
6. - Press to adjust volume level.
7. - Mute
8. - Reset
9. - Open the panel/Close the panel
- Hold it to access panel menu:
>Open the panel
>Eject the disc
>Close the panel
> Adjust the panel angle (TILT+/-)
10. - Map card slot (SD/MMC card)
11. - Disc slot
12. - Indicator:
It will light up when you slide the
13. - Eject disc (when disc inserted)
- Reset the mechanism (long press)
10 11 12 13
Press button (9) to open the panel.