1. If relevant, remove any other audio system from the car.
2. After unscrewing the four car radio attachment screws, insert the mounting sleeve into the
dashboard. Fix it rmly in place by folding down the metal tabs.
3. If this has not already been done, attach the brackets (2x) to the car radio.
In order to do this, use the supplied at head screws (M5x6mm).
4. Perform the required electrical connections:
- If necessary, connect the PARKING brake wire to your hand brake contact in order to activate
the video display when playing a DVD (when the car is parked).
- Connect the wire that activates the reversing camera to the reversing sensor or to a reversing
light. If necessary, connect your reversing camera to the car radio’s reversing camera input
using a video cable (not supplied).
- Ensure that you now place the USB cable located at the back of the unit in such a way that it
comes out of the dashboard or the glove box.
5. Then check that everything works before installing the main unit in the mounting sleeve.
Note: if necessary, use the mounting screws and bolt rubber to complete installation of the unit.
Install the car radio in the dashboard using the supplied at head screws (M2.6x5mm).
6. Turn on the unit and slide down the panel, then attach the outer trim frame.
If you are not sure how to install this unit correctly, contact a qualied technician.
* If you could not fix the unit by folding down the metal tabs of mounting sleeve (as step 2),
install the unit by using the supplied screws (M5x6mm) after step 5.
* If you are not sure how to install this unit correctly, contact a qualied technician.
Important: Remove the two screws on the top of the unit before installation, otherwise, the
unit will not work.