SAFETY CONDITIONS. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ON SAFETY OF USE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
15. In order to provide additional protection, it is recommended to install residue current
device (RCD) in the power circuit, with residual current rating not more than 30 mA.
Contact professional electrician in this matter.
The warranty conditions are different, if the device is used for commercial purpose.
1. Before using the product please read carefully and always comply with the following
instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damages due to any misuse.
2. The product is only to be used indoors. Do not use the product for any purpose that is not
compatible with its application.
3. The appliacable voltage is 220-240V, ~50/60Hz. For safety reasons it is not appropriate
to connect multiple devices to one power outlet.
4. Please be cautious when using around children. Do not let the children to play with the
product. Do not let children or people who do not know the device to use it without
5. WARNING: This device may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or persons without experience or
knowledge of the device, only under the supervision of a person responsible for their
safety, or if they were instructed on the safe use of the device and are aware of the
dangers associated with its operation. Children should not play with the device. Cleaning
and maintenance of the device should not be carried out by children, unless they are
over 8 years of age and these activities are carried out under supervision.
6. After you are finished using the product always remember to gently remove the plug from
the power outlet holding the outlet with your hand. Never pull the power cable!!!
7. Never leave the product connected to the power source without supervision.
8. Never put the power cable, the plug or the whole device into the water. Never expose the
product to the atmospheric conditions such as direct sun light or rain, etc.. Never use the
product in humid conditions.
9. Periodically check the power cable condition. If the power cable is damaged the product
should be turned to a professional service location to b e replaced in order to avoid
10. Never use the product with a damaged power cable or if it was dropped or damaged in
any other way or if it does not work properly. Do not try to repair the defected product
yourself because it can lead to electric shock. Always turn the damaged device to a
professional service location in order to repair it. All the repairs can be done only by
authorized service professionals. The repair that was done incorrectly can cause
hazardous situations for the user.
11. Never put the product on or close to the hot or warm surfaces or the kitchen appliances
like the electric oven or gas burner.
12. Never use the product close to combustibles.
use is interrupted for a short time, turn it off from the network, unplug the power.
13. Do not let cord hang over edge of counter.
14. Do not immerse the motor unit in water.
If it is necessary to use an extension cord, use only with the grounding terminal and
adapted to a current minimum of 10 A. The other ("weak") extension cords can overheat.
The cable should be arranged to avoid accidental strokes or stumbles over it.
17. Always, before filling with water or when the steam iron is not used, unplug it from the
18. Touching a hot soleplate, contact with hot steam or water may cause burns. Be careful