Part 3: Operating Instructions
1.2 Printer Dimensions
The printer’s dimensions are shown below. Allow enough space for the printer to be used with ease.
For banner printing leave a space about the size of an A4-size paper in front of the printer. Also allow
enough space at the back of the printer to set the banner paper.
· Do not place the printer in excessive heat or humidity.
· Operate the printer under the following conditions:
Ambient temperature: 5°C to 35°C
Relative humidity: 10% to 90% (no condensation)
· Do not place the printer in direct sunlight.
· Do not place the printer near a device containing a magnet or that generates a magnetic
· Place the printer on a level and stable surface.
· Do not place the printer in areas subject to vibration.
· Keep the printer clean.
· When moving the printer, hold both ends.