AC Adaptor Handling Precautions
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions on hand.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this product near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not install near radiators, heat registers, stoves, or any other source of heat (including amplifiers).
8. Use only attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer.
9. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required after any of the following occurs:
when the product is damaged, when the power supply cord or plug is damaged, when liquid is spilled into
the product, when a foreign object falls into the product, when the product is exposed to rain or moisture,
when the product does not operate normally, when the product is dropped.
10. Do not allow the product to be exposed to dripping or splashing liquid. Do not place any object containing
liquid on the product.
11. Do not allow the electrical load output to exceed the label rating.
12. Make sure the surrounding area is dry before plugging into a power source.
13. Make sure the product is oriented correctly.
14. Unplug the product during lightning storms or when you do not plan to use it for a long time.
15. Do not allow product ventilation openings to become blocked. Install the product in accordance with the
16. Take care the power cord is located where it will not be stepped upon or bent severely, particularly in
locations close to plugs and convenience receptacles, and in locations where it exits from the product.
17. The AC adaptor should be plugged into a power outlet as close to the product as possible to allow
immediate disconnection of the plug in case of emergency.
The symbol below is an alert indicating un-insulated hazardous voltage inside the product’s enclosure, which
may be sufficient to constitute the risk of electric shock to users.
The symbol below is an alert indicating the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing)
instructions in the documentation that accompanies the product.
XWDJ1-ES-1A.indd 22 2014/11/28 17:15:52