Care and Maintenance
This device is equipped with high precision and sensitive technique and should always be treated with cau-
tion. Please note the following tips to avoid endangering the warranty and extend the life of the appliance.
• Children under 12 should not operate the device. Keep the device and all accessories away from small
• Keep the device and its components dry. The effects of water, liquid or moisture can cause damage
• to the vehicle, the device itself or injury.
• Keep the device and its components away from excessive heat. High temperatures may shorten the
life of appliance of the electrical components.
• Keep the device and its components away from excessive cold. Extreme temperature changes and moisture
inside the device may cause the breaking of certain components.
• Do not to drop the device and avoid violent shocks or excessive shaking
• Do not use strong chemical cleaners, solvents or water to clean the device.
• Use a slightly moistened cotton cloth with soft surface.
• Replace a blown fuse only with a new one with the same values . However, before you replace a defective
fuse, check at first what is the cause of the short circuit. Start with the power supply cable. If the fuse blows
again, a malfunction consists inside the device. In this case you should contact your authorized dealer.
The warranty complies with the legal rules in your country.
To maintain your warranty coverage upright, keep your original purchase receipt to prove the date of purchase.
Any damage of the product, based on incorrect or improper use, accident, incorrect and improper installa-
tion, modification of the barcode, natural disaster or any non-appropriate interventions, repairing or alteration
outside our factory or authorized service centers, and caused by other acts, which are unauthorized, because
have been made in an incompetent manner, is excluded from the warranty. This warranty is limited only to
defective parts and especially excludes all incidental or consequential damages and those who are associated
with. Damage to the operating system or loss of data, which were caused by operator error or by third party
software or computer viruses, are also excluded from the guarantee.
Please return the defective product along with a copy of your purchase receipt and a detailed malfunction.
In case of loss or damage to the micro SD memory card that contains the navigation software, expires the
associated navigation license. In this case, a new software license must be purchased along with a new micro
SD memory card.