• The oven should be cleaned regularly and any food
• Failure to maintain the oven in a clean condition could
lead to deterioration of the surface that could adversely
a ect the life of the appliance and possibly result in a
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualiﬁ ed
persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or
• Never connect this appliance to an external timer switch
or remote control system in order to avoid a hazardous
• Never replace the light bulb inside the oven. It must
always be replaced by Gorenje service.
• Do not clean the appliance with steam cleaners, high-
pressure cleaners, sharp objects, abrasive cleaning
agents, and abrasive sponges and stain removers.