Important Safety Instructions
Please keep this instruction manual in a safe place, along with the
purchase receipt and carton for future reference. The safety precautions
enclosed herein reduce the risk of re, electric shock and injury when
correctly adhered to.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its
service agent or a similarly qualied person in order to avoid hazard.
- The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with
- Do not operate the appliance outdoors.
- Power plug must be removed from power socket before cleaning, servicing,
maintenance or moving the appliance.
- The appliance should be placed on a at surface while in operation to
- The appliance should not be operated in a damp place or high humidity (such
as the bathroom).
- Improper installation may result in the risk of re, electric shock and or injury.
- The unit has no user-serviceable parts contained within. Do not attempt to
repair, disassemble or modify the appliance.
- Do not insert foreign objects into the safety grill as this may cause damage to
the appliance and/or user.
- Please ensure that the power supply the evaporative air cooler is intended to
be plugged into matches the power rating on the rating label of the appliance.