Internal Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
This device uses an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery that should last the lifetime of the device. If you
suspect your battery may be dead, try charging it several times. If the battery does not recharge, please contact
us for repair information.
WARNING/DISPOSAL OF UNIT
Please do NOT attempt to change the battery yourself. If the battery has died and you do not want us to replace
your battery, you should follow the disposal instructions below:
• Never dispose of used batteries/electronics with ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances.
• Always dispose of used batteries/electronics in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply
to the disposal of batteries/electronics. If there are no local regulations concerning battery/electronics disposal,
please dispose of the device in a waste bin for electronic devices.
• Many electronics retailers now recycle batteries and other electronic components at no charge. Check to see
which ones in your area do so.
The battery used in this device may present a risk of fire, explosion or chemical burn if
• Never use or charge the battery if it appears to be leaking, discolored, deformed, or in any way abnormal.
• Never disassemble the unit or attempt to remove battery as that could cause leakage of alkaline solution or other
• Always confirm that the temperature is 5°C – 35° C (41° - 95° Fahrenheit) before you charge the battery.
Leakage or deterioration of the battery may occur if this warning is not heeded.
• Never expose the battery to any liquid.
• Never expose the battery to excessive heat such as direct sunlight or fire. Never use the battery pack in an
unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
• Always keep the battery out of the reach of infants and small children.