Before cleaning the power unit, always unplug it from the socket outlet!
• Clean the instrument with a slightly moistened cloth. You can also moisten the cloth with mild soap
suds to remove more stubborn dirt.
• If necessary, for reasons of hygiene, the attachments can be cleaned with a cloth or brush moistened
with alcohol. Dry them carefully afterwards.
• Do not drop the instrument.
• Make sure that no water enters the instrument. But if this should happen, do not use the instrument
again until it is completely dry.
• Do not use chemical detergent or scouring agents for cleaning.
• Never immerse the instrument or plug-in power unit in water or other liquids.
Power unit voltage: Input: 230 V AC / 50 Hz / 5,8 W
Output: 2,4V DC / 800 mA / 1,9 W
Speed: 9000 – 12000 U/min
C L E A N I N G & C A R E