Observe the following guidelines when performing any work on your Iomega
1. Follow all instructions marked on the Iomega StorCenter Pro and in the
2. Use only the power supply cable provided with the Iomega StorCenter Pro. Always use
the appropriate power supply cable for your country.
3. Unplug the Iomega StorCenter Pro from the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) before
cleaning. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use the Iomega StorCenter Pro near water. Do not spill liquid on or into the
Iomega StorCenter Pro.
5. Do not place the Iomega StorCenter Pro on an unstable surface.
6. Openings in the Iomega StorCenter Pro cabinet are provided for ventilation and should
not be blocked or covered.
7. Make sure the Iomega StorCenter Pro has ample ventilation (at least 6" or 127 mm) in
front and behind the Iomega StorCenter Pro. Do not place the Iomega StorCenter Pro
near or on a radiator or heat register.
8. Do not walk on the power cord or allow anything to rest on it.
9. Do not open the Iomega StorCenter Pro. Opening the Iomega StorCenter Pro will void
10. This product is equipped with a three-wire grounding plug (a plug with a grounding
pin). This plug will only fit into a grounded power outlet. This is a safety feature. If
you are unable to insert the plug into an outlet, contact an electrician to install the
11. There is a danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with
the same or equivalent type recommended by the equipment manufacturer. Dispose
of used batteries according to local, state, regional, and federal regulations.
12. This system contains hazardous energy levels. To prevent injury, care must be taken
not to come in contact with any of the electrical circuitry contained inside this system.
Under any of the following conditions, unplug the Iomega StorCenter Pro from the wall
outlet and contact Iomega technical support:
The power cord or plug is damaged.
Liquid has been spilled into the Iomega StorCenter Pro.
The Iomega StorCenter Pro does not function properly when the operating instructions
The Iomega StorCenter Pro was dropped or the cabinet is damaged.
| top of page |