• Install this product in a dry, well-
ventilated location that does not
with your factory-installed systems. If
a dry environment is not available, a
location that is not exposed to heavy
splashing may be used.
• While this product is designed to be
water-resistant, it should never be
submerged under water or subjected to
high-pressure water spray.
• Do not mount this product in an engine
compartment or areas of extreme heat.
Areas exposed to a heater or hot air
should also be avoided.
• Securely mount this product so that it
does not come loose in the event of a
collision, sudden jolt or as a result of
repeated vibrations during normal use.
• Check before drilling to make sure that
you will not be drilling into an exterior
panel/hull, fuel tank, gas/brake line,
wiring harness or other vital system.
• Do not run system wiring outside or
underneath the vehicle/vessel. This is
an extremely dangerous practice, which
can result in severe damage/injury.
• Protect all system wires from
sharp edges and wear by carefully
routing them, tying them down and
using grommets and loom where
appropriate. Secure all wiring using
cable ties or wire clamps, as needed.
• Do not replace the power wire fuse
with one of a different value.
Never bypass the fuse.
• Never make power connections with a
“live” wire. Failure to make safe, tight,
high-integrity connections can result in
fire and extensive damage.
This product is designed for operation
with 12 volt, negative-ground electrical
systems. Using this product in systems
with positive ground and/or voltages
other than 12 volts may result in
damage to the product and will void the
warranty. This product is not certified or
approved for use in aircraft.
(1) MediaMaster® MM100s Source Unit
(1) Power Connections Wire Harness
(1) Mounting gasket
(1) Mounting template
(4) Mounting screws
(1) User manual
The MediaMaster® MM100s is a weather-
resistant source unit designed for marine
and powersports applications.