Copies of the I/B. Please reproduce them without any
changes except under special instruction from Team
International USA. The pages must be reproduced and folded
in order to obtain a booklet A5 (+/- 148.5 mm width x 210 mm
height). When folding, make sure you keep the good
numbering when you turn the pages of the I/B. Don’t change
the page numbering. Keep the language integrity. Print only
what is inside the frame.
10 DG 33761 – 120501
Back cover page (last page)
Assembly page 10/32
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Unplug the power cord, and allow the steamer to cool before
• Empty the water tank and clean it with a damp cloth
• Remove the mineral deposits from the appliance every 8 times.
To proceed, position the ring upside down around the heating
element (the largest side up). Fill the water tank with cold water
up to “max.” level, fill the inside of the ring with vinegar up to the
same level. Leave overnight to descale. Rinse out the inside of
water tank with warm water several times.
• The baskets, the drip tray and the lid may be washed with soapy
water, or put in the dishwasher. Never use abrasive cleaners to
clean any part of your appliance.
• The body of the appliance should be washed with a non-
abrasive damp cloth.
• Never immerse the body in water or any other liquid.
• Once dry, you can stack the steam bowls and containers inside
each other, putting the smaller one into the bigger one, to save
storage space. The lid can be put on top.
• Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized