6. If the bit becomes bound in the work-piece, release the trigger immediately, reverse the direction of
rotation and slowly squeeze the trigger to back out the bit. The drill body will tend to twist in the opposite
direction as the drill bit is rotating.
7. Do not grasp the tool or place your hands too close to the spinning chuck or drill bit.
8. Do not operate the tool in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of ﬂammable liquids, gases or
dust. Power tools create sparks, which may cause ﬁre or explosions.
9. Do not touch the bit after operation. It will be very hot.
10. Only use accessory bit in good condition.
11. Keep your hands away from under the work-piece.
12. Periodically check that all nuts, screws and other ﬁxings are properly tightened.
13. Rags, cloths, cord, string and the like should never be left around the work area.
14. After a period of time used, the carbon brushes may be worn oﬀ to the limit and with more sparks
appearing, it is the time to replace the brushes, otherwise the motor may be damaged.
Explanation of symbols
The rating plate on your tool may show certain symbols. These represent import information
about the product or instructions on its use. Conforms to relevant safety standards.
Read the instruction manual.
Wear hearing protection.
Wear ear protectors. Exposure to noise can cause hearing loss.
Wear eye protection.
Wear respiratory protection.
Class II device .This device must not be earthed.
Do not dispose of old appliances with domestic rubbish
Declaration of noise emission:
LpA: 93 dB9A)
Declaration of vibration emission:
Impact drill into concrete:
ah = 9,92m/s2, Kid = 1,5m/s2
Drill into metal:
ah = 2,10m/s2, Kid = 1,5m/s2
This impact drill intended for drill and impact drill.
Mostly, drilling of various qualities of wood, steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, etc.
Use tungsten carbide-tipped masonry impact bits when drilling holes in brick, tile, concrete, etc.
This tool has drill and impact drill function. The main features are listed below (Fig. 1):
71777 76067 manual.indd 4 31-12-10 15:53