2. Adjustment knob for depth gauge
3. Drill / impact mode selector
4. depth gauge
5. ON/OFF switch
6. Lock-on button
7. Chuck key
8. Speed control dial
9. Forward/reverse lever
10. Adjustment knob for auxiliary handle
11. Auxiliary handle
Rated voltage: 230V AC
Rated Power: 500W
Max diameter of drill: 13 mm
No load speed: 0~3000 /min
PREPARATION AND ADJUSTMENT
WARNING: Prior to assembly and adjustment always pull out the power plug from the mains socket.
Changing drill or screwdriver bits
1. Insert the chuck key (7) in one of the three holes on the side of the chuck (1), turn to open.
Insert the desired bit or drill in the chuck and turn the chuck key the opposite way until the chuck has a
ﬁrm grip on the bit.
2. Check that the bit is in the centre of the chuck and is secure.
Switching on/oﬀ (Fig. 3)
• Plug the cord set into power socket.
• Choose rotation direction of the chuck as required through
pushing the forward/reverse lever (9) to the left or right.
Then depress the trigger switch to start operation.
• Release the on/o switch to stop the tool.
• Press the lock-on button (6) when the ON/OFF switch (5)
is completely depressed if the continuous operation is
• Press the trigger switch then release it to disengage the
• To release the ON/OFF switch and turn the tool o.
Variable speed (Fig. 3)
This tool has a speed control dial (8) that delivers higher speed by turning to the “+” direction, and delivers
lower speed by turning to “-”direction.
Forward/reverse lever (Fig. 3)
• The forward/reverse lever (9) is to determine the rotation direction of the chuck.
• To select forward rotation, release the on/o switch and push the forward/reverse lever to right (R) side of
the tool. To select reverse rotation, push the lever to left (L) side of the tool.
NOTE: When changing the position of the forward/reverse lever, be sure the ON/OFF switch (5) is released
and the motor is stationary.
71777 76067 manual.indd 5 31-12-10 15:53