The baby monitor should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in this operating instruction:
Baby and Parent Units: AC/DC adaptors: 6 V 400 mA (centre positive)
Use a dry cotton cloth to keep the baby monitor free of dust. Do not use water!
Always unplug the AC adaptors from the wall outlets during long periods of non-use.
a. This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision of a child. You should personally check your
child’s activity at regular intervals.
b. Never use this baby monitor to a degree where your life or health, the life or health of others, or integrity of
property depends on its function! The manufacturer will not accept any responsibility or claim for death and
injury of any person or for loss and damage of any property due to malfunction or misuse of the product.
STATEMENT ON REGULATION
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and
used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and
on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the distance between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Operation with non-approved equipment or unshielded cables is likely to result in interference to radio or TV
reception. The user is cautioned that changes and modications made to the equipment without the approval
of the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
INSTALLING THE AC/DC ADAPTER:
1. Install the plug of the AC adapter to the DC jack of the unit.
2. Plug the AC adapter into a standard wall AC power outlet.
3. Switch on the unit with the power ON/OFF switch.
4. The power indicator will be illuminated.
Warning: Only use the AC adaptors supplied with the package. Improper use of the adapter may cause
malfunction of the units. Please consult your dealer for any queries.
USING THE BATTERIES:
1. The parent unit requires a 3x AAA size rechargeable battery pack to operate.
2. One 3x AAA size rechargeable battery pack is supplied with the package. Use the rechargeable battery to
operate the parent unit away from the remote location. Reconnect the parent unit to the adapter or place it
on the charging base whenever possible to maintain the portable operation function.
3. If you require another rechargeable battery pack for the parent unit please contact your certied local
CHARGING THE BATTERIES:
1. When the batteries are at, the LEDs on both the parent unit and baby unit turn orange.
2. Please note the parent unit has a recharging function while the baby unit is NON-RECHARGEABLE. Put
the parent unit on the charging base to charge the batteries. The battery symbol on the LCD display will
ash until it is fully charged. The LED on the charging base remains green, indicating Power On only.
Similarly, the LED on the Parent unit stays green during charging.