How to insert the Batteries
Storage and Tips for using the Remote Controller
1. Remove the battery cover by pulling it according to the arrow
2. Insert new batteries making sure that the (+) and (-) of battery are
3. Reattach the cover by sliding it back into position.
Use 2 AAA(1.5volt) batteries.
Do not use rechargeable batteries.
• The remote controller may be stored by mounting
it on a wall.
• To operate the room air conditioner, aim the
remote controller at the signal receptor.
Receives the signals from the remote control.(Signal receiving sound: two short beeps or one long beep.)
Operation Indication Lamps
On/Off : Lights up during the system operation.
Sleep Mode : Lights up during Sleep Mode Auto operation.
Timer : Lights up during Timer operation.
Defrost Mode : Lights up during Defrost Mode or Hot
Start operation (Heat pump model only)
: Lights up during outdoor unit operation.
(Cooling model only)
: Light up during Energy-Saving cooling mode operation. (optional)
Plasma : The function illustrates its dynamic mode by using a multiple lighting system.