2 Indoor Unit
Wall Mounted Type Indoor Unit Owner’s Manual
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOR YOUR RECORDS
Write the model and serial numbers here:
You can find them on a label on the side of each unit.
n Staple your receipt to this page in the event you need
it to prove date of purchase or for warranty issues.
READ THIS MANUAL
Inside you will find many helpful hints on how to use
and maintain your air conditioner properly. Just a little
preventive care on your part can save you a great deal
of time and money over the life of your air conditioner.
You'll find many answers to common problems in the
chart of troubleshooting tips. If you review our chart of
Troubleshooting Tips first, you may not need to call
for service at all.
• Contact the authorized service technician for repair or
maintenance of this unit.
• Contact the installer for installation of this unit.
• The air conditioner is not intended for use by young
children or invalids without supervision.
• Young children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the air conditioner.
• When the power cord is to be replaced, replacement
work shall be performed by authorized personnel only
using only genuine replacement parts.
• Installation work must be performed in accordance with
the National Electric Code by qualified and authorized
Safety Precautions ....................3
Prior to Operation......................6
Maintenance and Service .........8
Before you Call for Service....10