Owner’s Manual 5
Do not allow water to run
into electric parts.
• It may cause There is risk of
fire, failure of the product, or
Do not store or use flammable
gas or combustibles near the
• There is risk of fire or failure of
Do not use the product in a
tightly closed space for a
• Oxygen deficiency could occur.
When flammable gas leaks,
turn off the gas and open a
window for ventilation
before turn the product on.
• Do not use the telephone or
turn switches on or off.
There is risk of explosion or fire
If strange sounds, or small or
smoke comes from product. Turn
the breaker off or disconnect the
power supply cable.
• There is risk of electric shock or
Stop operation and close the window
in storm or hurricane. If possible,
remove the product from the window
before the hurricane arrives.
• There is risk of property
damage, failure of product, or
Do not open the inlet grill of the
product during operation.
(Do not touch the electrostatic
filter, if the unit is so equipped.)
• There is risk of physical injury,
electric shock, or product
When the product is soaked
(flooded or submerged),
contact an Authorized
• There is risk of fire or electric
Be cautious that water
could not enter the product.
• There is risk of fire, electric
shock, or product damage.