Owner's Manual 25
Fan speed is on low. Fan speed is on medium. Fan speed is on high.CHAOS Air
❏ During Auto Clean function, moistures left in indoor units after Cooling Operation or Healthy
Dehumidification Operation can be removed.
❏ During Auto Clean function, only Start/Stop button, Plasma button and Auto Clean button are available.
Airflow direction control
The up/down and right/left airflow can be adjusted by
using the remote control.
Press Chaos Swing button and the louvers will swing.
Press the Start/Stop button to start the unit.
Press the button again and the louvers will stop. After
30 minutes, the louvers return to the maximum airflow
Air circulation mode
Circulates the room air without cooling or heating.
1. Press the Start/Stop button. the unit will respond with a beep.
2. Open the door on the remote control. Press the Air Circulation button. Close the door on the remote control.
Now each time that you press the Indoor Fan Speed Selector, the fan speed is shifted from low to CHAOS
and back to low again.
CHAOS Air economizes power consumption and prevents overcooling. The fan speed is
automatically changed from high to low or vice versa, depending on the ambient temperature.
1. Whenever you press the Auto Clean button, Auto Clean Function will be reserved and cancelled.
2. Auto Clean function works before and after cooling or dehumidification mode. For details, refer to
the below points.
3. When the unit is started after the reservation of Auto Clean ,the Cool Start function operates and
indoor Fan is started after 20 seconds.
4. When you press Start/Stop button to turn off the unit after the you have reserved Auto Clean
function, the air-conditioner circulates the indoor air in the Auto Clean mode with no more
Cooling or Dehumidification operation. For Cooling only model, it lasts for 30 minutes for Heat
pump model, for 16 minutes.
5. If you press the auto clean button again during the product operation , Auto Clean function will be