Delay OFF Timer Delay ON Timer Delay OFF and ON Timer Delay ON and OFF Timer
2. The Timer is programmed in one-hour increments by pressing the Sleep Mode Auto button 1 to 7 times. The
sleep mode is available for 1 to 7 times. To alter the time period in steps of 1 hour, press the Sleep Mode
Button while aiming at air conditioner.
3. Make sure the Sleep Mode Auto LED lights up.
To cancel the Sleep Mode, press the sleep Mode Auto button several times until the star
( ) disappears from the operation display.
The Sleep Mode will be operated at slow fan speed (cooling) or medium fan speed (heat pump
only) for a comfortable sleep.
In sleep mode: Chaos Swing function does not operate.
In cooling mode or healthydehumidification mode:
The temperature will automatically rise by 1°C over the next 30 minutes and by 2°C in 1 hour for a comfortable
Setting the time
1. Time can be set only when you press the Reset button. Having replacing the batteries,
you should press the reset buttons to reset the time. Press the Start/Stop button.
2. Press 2nd F button and check if 2nd F icon is on.
3. Press the Time Setting buttons until the desired time is set.
4. Press the Timer SET button.
Check the indicator for A.M. and P.M.
1. Make sure the time is set correctly on the display of the remote controller.
2. Press 2nd F button.
3. Press the ON/OFF Timer buttons to turn Timer on or off.
4. Press the Time Setting buttons until the desired time is set.
5. To set the selected time, press the Timer setting button aiming the remote controller at the
To cancel the timer setting
Press the Timer Cancel button aiming the remote controller at the signal receptor.
(The timer lamp on the air conditioner and the display will go out.)
Delay start/Pre-set stop
Select one of the following four types of operation.