Owner's Manual 27
Maintenance and Service
Check the following points before requesting repairs or service.... If the fault persists, please contact your dealer
or service center.
Case Explanation See page
The air conditioner does not
The room has a peculiar
It seems that condensation
is leaking from the air
Air conditioner does not
operate for about 3 minutes
Does not cool or heat
The air conditioner
operation is noisy.
Remote control display is
faint, or no display at all.
Crack sound is heard.
• Have you made a mistake in timer operation?
• Has the fuse blown or has the circuit breaker
• Check that this is not a damp smell exuded by
the walls, carpet, furniture, or cloth items in the
• Condensation occurs when the airflow from
the air conditioner cools the warm room air.
• This is the protector of the mechanism.
• Wait about three minutes and operation will
• Is the air filter dirty? See air filter cleaning
• Has the temperature been set incorrectly?
• Are the indoor unit's air inlet or outlet vents
• For a noise that sounds like water flowing.
-This is the sound of freon flowing inside the
air conditioner unit.
• For a noise that sounds like the compressed
air releasing into atmosphere.
-This is the sound of the dehumidifying water
being processed inside the air conditioning
• Are the batteries depleted?
• Are the batteries inserted in the opposite (+)
and (-) directions?
• This sound is generated by the
expansion/constriction of the front panel, etc.
due to changes of temperature.