36 Ceiling Cassette-Type Air Conditioner
Maintenance and Service
When the air conditioner is not going....
Do not overcool the room.
This is not good for the health and
Keep blinds or curtains
Do not let direct sunshine enter the
room when the air conditioner is in
Keep the room temperature
Adjust the vertical and horizontal
airflow direction to ensure a uniform
temperature in the room.
Make sure that the doors
and windows are shut tight.
Avoid opening doors and windows
as much as possible to keep the
cool air in the room.
Clean the air filter regularly.
Blockages in the air filter reduce the
airflow and lower cooling and
dehumidifying effects. Clean at least
once every two weeks.
Ventilate the room
Since windows are kept closed, it is
a good idea to open them and
ventilate the room now and then.
When air conditioner is not going to be used for a long time.
1 Operate the air conditioner at the following settings for 2 to 3 hours.
• Type of operation: Fan operation mode.(Refer to page "Fan Mode")
• This will dry out the internal mechanisms.
2 Turn off the breaker.
CAUTION: Turn off the breaker when the air conditioner is not going to be
used for a long time.
Dirt may collect and may cause a fire.
3. Remove the batteries from the Remote Controller.
The air filters and your electiric bill.
If the air filters become clogged with dust, the cooling capacity will drop, and 6% of the electricity used to
operate the air conditioner will be wasted.
When the air conditioner is to be used again.
1. Clean the air filter and install it in the indoor unit.
(Refer to page "Maintenance and Service")
2. Check that the air inlet and outlet of the indoor/outdoor unit are not blocked.
3. Check that the ground wire is connected correctly. It may be connect to the indoor unit side.