Owner's Manual 37
Call the service immediately in the following situations
1. Anything abnormal such as burning smell, loud noise etc. happen. Stop the unit and turn the breaker off.
Never try to repair by yourself or restart the system in such cases.
2. Main power cord is too hot or damaged.
3. Error code is generated by self diagnosis.
4. Water leaks from indoor unit even if the humidity is low.
5. Any switch, breaker (safety, earth) or fuse fails to work properly
User must carry routine checkup & cleaning to avoid unit’s poor performance.
In case of special situation, the job must be carried out by service person only.
Check the following points before requesting repairs or service.... If the malfunction persist, please contact your dealer.
The air conditioner does not
The room has a peculiar odor.
It seems that condensation is
leaking from the air conditioner.
Air conditioner does not operate
for about 3 minutes when restart.
Does not cool or heat effectively.
The air conditioner operation is
Crack sound is heard.
Filter sign lamp (LED) is ON.
Remote control display is faint, or
no display at all.
The error code is occurred after
• Have you made a mistake in timer operation?
• Has the fuse blown or has the circuit breaker been tripped?
• Check that this is not a damp smell exuded by the walls, carpet, furniture or
cloth items in the room.
• Condensation occurs when the airflow from the air conditioner cools the warm
• This is the protector of the mechanism.
• Wait about three minutes and operation will begin.
• Is the air filter dirty? See air filter cleaning instructions.
• The room may have been very hot when the room air conditioner was first
turned on. Allow time for it to cool down.
• Has the setting temperature been set incorrectly?
• Are the indoor unit's air inlet or outlet vents obstructed?
• For a noise that sounds like water flowing.
-This is the sound of freon flowing inside the air conditioner unit.
• For a noise that sounds like the compressed air releasing into atmosphere.
-This is the sound of the dehumidifying water being processed inside the air
• This sound is generated by the expansion/contraction of the inlet grille, etc.
due to changes of temperature.
• Cleaning the filter, press the Timer button and ◀ button of wired remote
controller at the same time for 3 sec.
• Has the circuit breaker been tripped?
• Are the batteries inserted in the opposite (+) and
• This product has been applied to the over current protection circuit.
Error can occur, but it is normal behavior.
After few minutes, It will operate normally.
Maintenance and Service
Troubleshooting Tips! Save time and money!