To cancel the timer setting
Press the SLEEP MODE AUTO BUTTON to set the time when you want the unit to stop
automatically. The timer is programmed in one-hour increments by pressing the
SLEEP MODE AUTO BUTTON 1 to 7 times. The sleep mode is available for 1 to 7 hours.
• The sleep mode will operate indoor fan at super low speed in cooling mode and at low speed in heating
mode for pleasant sleep.
In cooling mode or healthy dehumidification mode:
The setting temperature will rise automatically two times by 1°C over next consecutive 30 minutes
(Maximum 2°C) for a comfortable sleep. This will be the final setting temperature as long as sleep mode is
Sleep Mode Operation
Press the Timer button once to set on the
(Press the Timer button twice to set the
Press the Time Setting buttons until the
desired time is set.
- The order of a.m. and p.m. -> hour
->minute is repeated whenever you press
the < > button.
- By pressing the button, you can set
the desired time.
Press the SET/CLEAR BUTTON
(Press the SET/CLEAR BUTTON once more
Button on the
Indication on the LCD Display
• If you wish to cancel all timer setting, press the SET/CLEAR button.
• In order to cancel the timer settings individually, press the Timer button to select Reserved 'On' or
Reserved 'Off'. And then press the Set/Clear button aiming the remote controller at the signal receiver.
(the timer lamp on the display will go off)
Owner's Manual 15