Clean the product regularly to maintain optimal performance and to prevent possible breakdown.
* This may not be provided, depending on the model.
Item Cleaning interval Cleaning method
Air filter 2 weeks See “Cleaning air filter.”
Anti-allergy filter / Triple filter 3 months
See “Cleaning anti-allergy filter and triple Filter.”
Plasma filter* 3 months See “Cleaning the plasma filter.”
Indoor unit surface Regularly
Use a soft, dry cloth. Do not use bleach or
Outdoor unit Regularly
Use steam to clean the heat exchanger coils
and the panel vents (consult with technician).
• Turn off the power and unplug the power cord before you perform any maintenance; other-
wise it may cause electric shock.
• Never use water that is hotter than 40°C when you clean the filters. It may cause deforma-
tion or discoloration.
• Never use volatile substances when you clean the filters. They may damage the surface of
• The location and shape of the filters may differ, depending on the model.
• Make sure to clean the heat exchanger coils of the outdoor unit regularly, as dirt collected
in the coils may decrease the operational efficiency or increase energy costs.
• The feature can be changed according a type of model.