For use in Europe:
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in
a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not
play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not
be made by children without supervision.
• This appliance should only be transported by two or more people
holding the appliance securely
• Ensure that the socket outlet is properly grounded, and that the
earth pin on the power cord is not damaged or removed from the
power plug. For more details on grounding, inquire at an LG
Electronics customer information centre.
• This appliance is equipped with a power cord having an
equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding power plug.
power plug must be plugged into an appropriate socket outlet that
is installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and
• If the power cord is damaged or the hole of the socket outlet is
loose, do not use the power cord and contact an authorized
• Do not plug the appliance into a multi socket adapter which does
not have a power cable (mounted).
• Do not modify or extend the power cable.
• The appliance should be connected to a dedicated power line
which is separately fused.