• Do not use a hair drier to dry the inside of the appliance or place
a candle inside to remove the odours.
• Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the
• Connect the water supply line (for plumbed models only) to a
potable water source only
. Otherwise, impurities in the water may
• When discarding the appliance, remove the door gasket while
leaving the shelves and baskets in place and keep children away
from the appliance.
• Dispose of all packaging materials (such as plastic bags and
styrofoam) away from children. The
packaging materials can
• Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the
built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
• Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage
compartments of the appliance, unless they are of the type
recommended by the manufacturer
• The refrigerant and insulation blowing gas used in the appliance
require special disposal procedures. Consult with service agent or
a similarly qualified person before disposing of them.
• Refrigerant leaking out of the pipes could ignite or cause an
• The amount of refrigerant in your particular appliance is shown on
the identification plate inside the appliance.
• Never start up an appliance showing any signs of damage. If in
doubt, consult your dealer
• This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar
. It should not be used for commercial, or catering
purposes, or in any mobile application such as a caravan or boat.
• Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a
flammable propellant in this appliance.