Notes for Operation
• Do not use the ice water dispenser tank for
beverages other than drinking water.
• Users should keep in mind that frost can form.
If the door is not closed completely, if the
humidity is high during the summer, or if the
freezer door is opened frequently.
• Ensure there is sufficient space between food
stored on the shelf or door basket to allow the
door to close completely.
• Opening the door lets warm air enter the
appliance, and may cause the internal
temperature to rise.
• If you are leaving the appliance turned off for
an extended period of time, remove all food
and unplug the power cord. Clean the interior,
and leave the doors slightly ajar to prevent
mold from growing in the appliance.
Suggestion for Energy Saving
• Ensure there is sufficient space between
stored foods. This allows cold air to be
circulated evenly and lowers electricity bills.
• Store hot food only after it has cooled in order
to prevent dew or frost.
• When storing food in the freezer compartment,
set the freezer temperature lower than the
temperature indicated on the food.
• Do not put food near the temperature sensor
of the fridge compartment. Keep a distance of
at least 3 cm from the sensor.
• Note that a temperature rise after defrosting
has a permissible range in the appliance
specifications. If you wish to minimise the
impact this may have on the food storage due
to a temperature rise, seal or wrap the stored
food in several layers.
• The automatic defrosting system in the
appliance ensures that the compartment
remains free of ice buildup under normal