Setting the T
This sets the fridge temperature or freezer
• Press the Fridge button or Freezer button to
adjust the temperature.
• The temperature can be adjusted.
− Fridge : from 1 °C to 7 °C
− Freezer : from -14 °C to -24 °C
• The actual inner temperature varies
depending on the food status, as the indicated
setting temperature is a target temperature,
not actual temperature within the appliance.
• The default temperature setting may vary
depending on the appliance.
• W ait until two or three hours have passed
after connecting the appliance to the outlet
before storing food in the appliance.
• For ice making in normal climates, the freezer
temperature should be set to -19 °C or colder
Setting Express Freeze
The function can quickly freeze a large amount
of ice or frozen foods.
• When you press the Express Freeze button,
Express Freeze icon lights on the control
• The function is enabled and disabled in turn
each time you press the button.
• The Express Freeze function automatically
terminates after a specific period has passed.
Setting and Resetting Lock
This locks the buttons on the control panel.
• Press and hold the Lock button for 3 seconds
. When the Lock function is set, all buttons are
• When you press the Lock button for 3
Lock/Unlock icon on the control
panel lights. The function is enabled and
disabled in turn each time you press the
• If you press a button other than lock when the
lock is set, the button will not function.
• When you press a button other than lock
when the lock is set, the
Lock/Unlock icon on
the control panel will flash 3 times.
• T o change a setting, first press the Lock
button for three seconds to disable the
ater Dispenser T ank (Non
plumbed models only)
The water tank holds the water in which is to be
dispensed or used by the automatic ice maker
to make ice. Do not fill this tank with any other
liquid other than water
. Doing so can damage
the water dispensing system.
Remove the water dispenser tank by pulling
it out while holding the handle.