ater and Ice Dispenser
ou can dispense cubed ice, water and crushed
ice by pressing the respective button for the
• When you press the Cubed, W ater or Crushed
button on the control panel, the lamp on the
control panel will turn on and the desired
mode will be set.
At this time, when you press
the dispenser lever
, the selected function
(cubed ice, water and crushed ice) will be
• The function is enabled and disabled in turn
each time you press the button on the control
• Keep children away from the dispenser to
prevent children playing with or damaging the
• Throw away the first few batches of ice (about
20 cubes and 7 cups of water). This is also
necessary if the appliance has not been used
for a long time.
• If you open the freezer door while water is
being dispensed, the water supply will stop
and the control panel will return to the initial
• If you open the fridge door while water , cubed
ice or crushed ice is being dispensed,
dispensing will be paused. When you close
, the selected item for the previously
set mode will continue to be dispensed.
• If the cup rim is small, water may splash out
of the glass or miss it completely
• Use a cup with a rim of over 68 mm in
diameter when dispensing water
, cubed ice or
• When the ice maker produces smaller ice
cubes, or the cubes become lumped together
the amount of water supplied to the ice maker
may be low due to insufficient water in the
water tank. If ice is not used frequently
, it may
also lump together
The automatic icemaker can automatically make
6 cubes at a time, 50-60 pieces within a 24hr
period if conditions are favorable. This amount
may vary according to the environment
(ambient temperature around the appliance,
frequency of the door being opened, amount of
food stored in the appliance, etc.).
• If the ice bin is completely filled with ice, ice
production will stop.
• Sound of ice dropping into the ice bin is
• The icemaker produces ice normally once
approximately 48 hours have passed after the
appliance is initially installed.
• While the automatic icemaker is operating, do
not touch it with your hands directly
• If ice cubes are stored in the ice bin for a long
period of time, they may clump together and
may not be separated easily
. In such a case,
clean the ice bin before using it.
On and Off
Hold and remove the cover of the automatic
icemaker by lifting it upward.
When the automatic icemaker is not used,
the ice bin can be used as a freezer basket
after selecting the icemaker switch to the off