Problem Possible Causes Corrective Action
Your home appliance
and smartphone is
not connected to the
The password for the Wi-Fi
that you are trying to connect
to is incorrect.
• Find the Wi-Fi network connected to
your smartphone and remove it, then
register your appliance on LG
Mobile data for your
smartphone is turned on.
• Turn off the Mobile data of your
smartphone and register the appliance
using the Wi-Fi network.
The wireless network name
(SSID) is set incorrectly.
• The wireless network name (SSID)
should be a combination of English
letters and numbers. (Do not use
The router frequency is not 2.4
• Only a 2.4 GHz router frequency is
supported. Set the wireless router to
2.4 GHz and connect the appliance to
the wireless router. To check the
router frequency, check with your
Internet service provider or the router
The distance between the
appliance and the router is too
• If the distance between the appliance
and the router is too far, the signal
may be weak and the connection may
not be configured correctly. Move the
location of the router so that it is
closer to the appliance.
• Some functions may not be supported, depending on the model.