20 Room Air Conditioner
Troubleshooting Tips! Save time and money!
The air conditioner may be operating abnormally when:
n The air conditioner is
n The fuse is blown/circuit
breaker is tripped.
n Power failure.
n High voltage.
n Airflow is restricted.
n The air filter is dirty.
n The room may have been hot.
n Cold air is escaping.
Check the temperature settings.
n There might be any heating
source in the room.
does not start
does not cool
as it should
• Make sure the air conditioner plug is
pushed completely into the outlet.
• Check the house fuse/circuit breaker box
and replace the fuse or reset the breaker.
• If power failure occurs, turn the mode
control to OFF.
When power is restored, wait 3 minutes to
restart the air conditioner to prevent
tripping of the compressor overload.
• If the voltage is unusually very high or low
the circuit Breaker will trip.
• Make sure there are no curtains, blinds, or
furniture blocking the front of the air
• Clean the filter at least every 2 weeks.
See the Maintenance and Service section.
• When the air conditioner is first turned on,
you need to allow time for the room to cool
• Check for open furnace floor registers and
cold air returns.
• Make sure they are correct.
• Check and remove such source or turn it
off while using the air conditioner.
What To DoPossible Causes
1. Anything abnormal such as burning smell, loud noise etc. happen. Stop the unit and
turn the breaker off. Never try to repair by yourself or restart the system in such cases.
2. Main power cord is too hot or damaged.
3. Error code is generated by self diagnosis.
4. Water leaks from indoor unit even if the humidity is low.
5. Any switch, breaker (safety, earth) or fuse fails to work properly
User must carry routine checkup & cleaning to avoid unitʼs poor performance.
In case of special situation, the job must be carried out by service person only.
Call the service immediately in the following situations
Maintenance and Service