• To prevent short circuits, this product should only be used inside and only in dry
spaces. Do not expose the components to rain or moisture. Do not use the product
close to a bath, swimming pool etc.
• Do not expose the components of your systems to extremely high temperatures or
bright light sources.
• In case of improper usage or if you have altered and repaired the product yourself,
all guarantees expire. Marmitek does not accept responsibility in the case of improper
usage of the product or when the product is used for purposes other than specified.
Marmitek does not accept responsibility for additional damage other than covered by
the legal product responsibility.
• This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not open the product (battery panel excepted): the device may contain live parts.
The product should only be repaired or serviced by a qualified expert.
• Keep batteries out of the reach of children. Dispose of batteries as chemical waste.
Never use old and new batteries or different types of batteries together. Remove the
batteries when you are not using the system for a longer period of time. Check the
polarity (+/-) of the batteries when inserting them in the product. Wrong positioning
can cause an explosion.
• Only connect the adapter to the mains after checking whether the mains voltage is
the same as the values on the identification tags. Never connect an adapter or power
cord when it is damaged. In that case, contact your supplier.
• Automatic switching devices provide comfort, but can also be dangerous. They can
surprise people or can ignite clothing hanging over an electric heat source. Please be
careful and take appropriate measures to avoid accidents.