• Before connecting the device to your power supply, please
ensure that the supply voltage stated on the rating plate is
compatible with your mains supply.
• Do not immerse the device in water or other fluids.
• If nonetheless, liquid should penetrate the inside of the device,
unplug the mains cable immediately.
• Do not use the device if the cable or plug is damaged and keep
the cable away from hot surfaces.
• Only use the device with water and appropriate bath oils and not
with other liquids.
• Do not attempt to plug in and unplug the unit while feet are in
• Turn the device off after use and pull the plug out of the socket.
• Do not stand up inside the device as it is not designed to take the
burden of full body weight.
• Place the device on a firm floor area when in use so that it
cannot tip over.
• Touch the switch and plug only with dry hands.
• Do not use the cable to pull or carry the device.
• Always ensure that the supply cord is not placed under the
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
• Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children
• Do not leave the device unattended when it is switched on.
1 Safety Information
88378_FS885_West_Final_22082013.qxd:Fußsprudelbad 22.08.2013 17:11 Uhr Seite 8