1 Safety Information
• Only use the device for its intended use as descriped in the
• The appliance must always be operated with water (contents
app. 6 liter).
• Do not fill water over the “MAX” water-level line
marked on the
unit. This unit is designed so that it heats up to and maintains the
selected temperature, but will not exceed it.
• Do not use the device outdoors.
• Do not use the appliance in damp rooms like bathroom, near a
shower or swimming pools or near to other open water sources.
• Never cover up the ventilation holes on the bottom of the device.
• If the device malfunctions do not repair it yourself. Do not use
the device further. Ask your specialist dealer and only have
repairs carried-out by authorised service companies.
• If water leaks from the appliance, the appliance should no
longer be used.
Should you have any health questions regarding the application,
your doctor will certainly be able to help you further.
Should you have inexplicable pain or swellings in your legs or feet
or have injured a muscle, please consult your doctor before use.
Stop a massage if you experience pain during the application or
swellings crop up after use.
We advise consultation with your doctor if you are pregnant.
If you suffer from diabetes or vein complaints, heat sensitivity or
circulation problems, or have any swelling, inflammation, skin
irritation or cuts, please consult your doctor before using the
• Persons with a reduced sensitivity to heat must exercise caution
when using the device.
• Do not use while sleeping, or if you feel drowsy.
88378_FS885_West_Final_22082013.qxd:Fußsprudelbad 22.08.2013 17:12 Uhr Seite 9