1. Do not attempt to open the case for the removal or repair mobile phone battery. This
product contains a lithium-ion polymer battery. Incorrect installation of battery may
lead to fire danger or combustion. Do not disassemble the battery, its external short
circuit contacts, expose the battery to extreme temperature (outside of the
recommended -10 º C to 55 º C range), and do not dispose of batteries in a fire as
2. Please keep the battery and device dry and away from water or other liquids, to avoid
short circuiting the device.
* The battery standard: GB/T 18287-2000, limited charge voltage: 4.3V
Please follow the relevant laws and regulations, and do not use the phone in the following
1. Gas stations, chemical storage warehouses, environments containing flammable gas
or other chemicals.
2. Hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, intensive care units and other places. In
order to avoid interference with medical devices work, do not use phone.
3. When in an aircraft, follow the aviation safety requirements and turn off your phone
when asked to.
4. To protect you and other people's safety while driving, do not use the phone.
5. Do not use phone outdoors during a lightning storm to avoid accidents.
6. When charging the phone, do not use the phone close to your face when calling.
7. Follow any other laws governing mobile phone usage.
1. Place all accessories (such as SIM or USIM card, power adapter, etc.) out of children's
reach to avoid choking hazards.
2. As the mobile phone accessories are not water-resistant, keep all parts dry.
3. When the detaching the power cord of any accessory, pull the plug and not the cord.
According to research, texting or talking on the phone while driving significantly
increases the fatality risk. Please follow below instructions:
1. If you want to use the phone in the car, use a hands-free device.
2. Make sure your mobile phone and hands-free device do not hinder any vehicle
airbags or other safety equipment.