section 5 - installation instructions
5.1 BOILER PACKAGING
The boilers are supplied in different packagings:
5.2 FITTING/MOUNTING THE BOILER
account installation requirements detailed in previous section.
1. Screw the wall mounting plate to the wall choosing one of the
two sets of slots in left and right bank. Ensuring that at least
2. Lift the boiler onto the wall mounting plate, locating it over the
Note. If present, remove the bottom end support packaging
and ensure all plastic plugs are removed from CH & DHW
5.3 WIRING INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE EARTHED
Connections must be made in such a way that allows complete
isolation of the electrical supply, e.g. double pole switch with
3mm contact separating in both poles.
5.4 INTERNAL WIRING
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the
order to avoid a hazard.
The plug should be used with an
unswitched/shuttered socket outlet
complying with BS1363.
a link wire between the room
thermostat/Timer connections on
the terminal strip. This creates a
permanent call for heat and must
be removed when adding a room
ROOM THERMOSTAT - WIRING
1. Ensure that the electrical supply to the boiler is isolated before
boiler and lower the front panel.
4. Pass the cable through a grommet, secure with the cable
clamp and connect the room stat as shown in the diagram
5. If room stat has a neutral connection, connect this to terminal
N (load) in the fused spur.
6. Carry out all necessary electrical checks.
7. Raise the front panel and relocate the two screws under the
8. Check operation of room stat if possible.
Example of fixing