SECTION 7 - ROuTINE SERvICINg INSTRuCTIONS
BURNER REMOVAL AND CLEANING
1. Ensure the sump is fully drained
2. Undo the two screws and remove the sump cover retaining the lower
3. Lift the manifold to clear the bottom sealing gasket and remove
extended nuts by at least ten turns.
5. Lift off the burner from the combustion chamber. To facilitate the
removal angle the burner as shown.
The burner head is a ceramic plaque construction. Care must be taken
to ensure that the burner is not placed down upon its face as this
may cause damage to the ceramic.
6. Brush off any deposits that may be on the ceramic with a SOFT brush.
7. Inspect the sealing gasket around the burner for any signs of damage.
Replace as necessary.
Note: Ensure condensate trap is fully drained before removal.
1. Pull off the rubber pipe at the siphon.
2. Turn the siphon clockwise to disengage and lift to remove.
3. Flush out all deposits with clean water.
4. Reassemble in reverse order
Note. When reassembling ensure the trap is full of water
CLEANING THE CONDENSATE TRAP/SIPHON