SECTION 7 - ROuTINE SERvICINg INSTRuCTIONS
FLAME DETECTION ELECTRODE
Flame Detection Electrode
1. Remove the burner. Refer to Frame 7.8.
2. Check dimensions are correct as in diagram
3. Reassemble in reverse order.
1. Unplug the ignition lead and remove the earth
2. Remove the 2 retaining screws and remove the
3. Reassemble in reverse order replacing the
gasket if necessary.
Turn all controls to “ON” position and check their correct functions in both DHW & CH modes.
Additional replacement of parts information can be found on our website. www.morcoproducts.co.uk