Copyright 2013 novero. All rights reserved.
with Bluetooth de
with Bluetooth dewith Bluetooth de
with Bluetooth devices
Prior to using your Twist, you have to pair it with a Bluetooth-enabled device, e.g. your
mobile phone, music player or PC/laptop.
How to enter pairing mode
How to enter pairing modeHow to enter pairing mode
How to enter pairing mode?
LED indicatorLED indicator
Indication toneIndication tone
on, and then press and hold
MFB button for 6 seconds
until LED flashes red and blue
Note Pairing mode will last 3 minutes. If the speaker still cannot pair with any
Bluetooth device after 3 minutes, it will automatically return to standby mode in
order to save power.
Pairing the Pairing the
Pairing the speaker
with a Bluetooth
with a Bluetooth with a Bluetooth
with a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone
enabled mobile phoneenabled mobile phone
enabled mobile phone
The pairing procedures are specific for different mobile phone models and brands. Please
refer to your mobile phone’s user manual for further information. The general pairing
procedure is as follows:
1. Make sure the mobile phone and the speaker are within Bluetooth range (i.e. not
more than 10 meter apart).
2. Enter the speaker’s pairing mode (please refer to chapter 4.4 “How to enter pairing
3. Activate your mobile phone’s Bluetooth function and set your mobile phone to
search for Bluetooth devices. After the search is completed, select the “Twist” from
the Bluetooth device list.
4. According to the indication, “confirm” to allow connection or enter password or
PIN ”0000” and press “yes”.
5. After successful pairing, select “Twist” in the Bluetooth device list and press
6. After successfully connecting, the blue LED flashes once every 5 seconds.
_ If pairing fails, please turn off and on- first and then repeat pairing according
to steps 1 to 6 mentioned above.
_ If the Bluetooth version of your mobile phone is V2.1 or above, there is no
need to enter the pairing password or PIN when the speaker pairs with your
_ Every time the speaker is turned on, it will automatically connect to the last
connected device. If you want to pair it with other devices, please turn off the
Bluetooth function of your last connected devices first and pair the speaker
with the new device according to steps 1 to 6 mentioned above.