Important Safety Information
(AC Adapter Usage)
• Use only the original AC adapter (optional) designed for this unit. Use of unsupported adapters may damage and/or
may be hazardous to the unit.
• Plug the AC adapter into the appropriate voltage outlet. Do not use a multiple-tap.
• Do not use the AC adapter if the unit or the power cord is damaged. Turn off the power and unplug the power cord
• If battery fluid should get on your skin or clothing, immediately rinse with plenty of clean water.
• Use only four “AA” alkaline or manganese batteries with this unit. Do not use other types of batteries.
• Do not insert the batteries with their polarities incorrectly aligned.
• Replace old batteries with new ones immediately. Replace all four batteries at the same time.
• Remove the batteries if the unit will not be used for three months or more.
• Do not use new and used batteries together.
• Do not apply strong shocks and vibrations to or drop the unit and arm cuff.
• Do not take measurements after bathing, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising or eating.
• Do not forcibly bend the arm cuff or bend the air tube excessively.
• When removing the air tube, pull on the air plug at the connection with the main unit not the tube itself.
• Do not inflate the arm cuff when it is not wrapped around your arm.
• Do not wash the arm cuff or immerse it in water.
• Read and follow the “Important information regarding Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC)” in the Technical Data
• Read and follow the “Correct Disposal of This Product” in the Technical Data Section when disposing of the device
and any used accessories or optional parts.
HEM-7200-E_A_M_main.book Page 2 Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:27 AM