3x1 HDMI SWITCH
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
DO NOT OPEN.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER.
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
WARNING: TO PREVENT DAMAGE WHICH MAY RESULT IN FIRE OR SHOCK
HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is
intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous
voltage” within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude
to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the
user to the presence of important operation and maintenance (servicing)
instruction in the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,
stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type
plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A
grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The
wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided
plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement
of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at
plug, receptacle, and the point where it exits from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table
specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when