To open the battery door follow the arrow direction on the back
cover of the timer.
Remove old battery, insert a new 1.5V “AAA” battery as indicated
by the polarity symbols (+&-) marked and close battery cover.
The plastic clip on the back of the timer helps to clip it on a thin
board or the shirt pocket.
The timer can attach to iron or steel surface, using the magnet on
the backside of the timer.
When handled properly, this unit is engineered to give you years of
satisfactory service. Here are a few product care instructions:
1. Do not immerse the unit in water. If the unit comes in contact
with water, dry it immediately with a soft lint-free cloth.
2. Do not clean the unit with alcohol containing detergent, abrasive
or corrosive materials. Abrasive cleaning agents may scratch
the plastic parts and corrode the electronic circuit.
3. Do not subject the unit to excessive: force, shock, dust,
temperature, or humidity. Such treatment may result in
malfunction, a shorter electronic life span, damaged batteries,
or distorted parts.
4. Do not tamper with the unit's internal components. Doing so
will terminate the unit's warranty and may cause damage. The
unit contains no user-serviceable parts.
5. Only use new batteries as specified in this instruction manual.
Do not mix new and old batteries as the old batteries may leak.
6. Read this instruction manual thoroughly before operating the
- The content of this manual and the product specifications are
subject to change without further notice.
- The technical specifications of this product are subject to
change without notice.
- Due to printing limitation, the displays shown in this manual
may differ from the actual display.
- The contents of this manual may not be reproduced without
the permission of the manufacturer.
tr113-Me 12/27/02, 11:33 AM3